Traits of Solar Shade Fabrics
- Outdoor screen fabrics would keep from direct radiation and reduce the heat consumption
- Eectivel filtering the glare, obtaining the natural light, improving the indoor vision quality as well as enhancing the vision coziness.
- Preventing the strong ultraviolet radiation from entering into the room, which is in favor of our body health.
- Reducing the loss of yellow light and moisture,which is to great extend avail for the growth of indoor plant.
- On the ground of optics theory, solar fabric has the advantages of good perspective from single side and forcefully protect the indoor privacy.
- Complies with General Requirements of the Building Code of Australia for Fire Hazard Properties of materials used. Tested to AS1530.3.
- Complies with USA National Fire Protection Standard : 2015 NFPA 701 Standard Methods of Fire Tests for Flame Propagation of Textiles and Films.
- Test reports are available on request.
|OPENNESS FACTOR (%)||1%|
|COMPOSITION||30% POLYESRTER, 70% PVC|
|WIDTH (m)||2.5m, 3m|
|ROLL LENGTH (m)||25-35|
|YARN DIAMETER (D)||500D|
|BREAKING TRENGTH (N/SCM)||3000NX1250N|
|ELONGATION (%)||WARP:25%, WEFT:16%|
|FIRE RETARDANCY/RESISTANCE||AS/NZS 1530.3, NFPA701:2015|
|PATTERN||PLAIN WEAVING (1×1)|
|ENVIRONMENT||GREEN GUARD INDOOR AIR QUALITY CERTIFIED|
|ANTIBACTERIA||ASTM 2180-01 AND ASTM G21 -09|
Slight colour aberration may exist and it is no reason for claims
Technical properties are based on average data and may exist deviation technical properties are used for reference and are not contractuaI.
*Conditions apply – Click here to view our terms & conditions